FOL Financial Foundations Session 3: Insurance as a Financial Resource
Plan to join us for the next FOL adult educational program in the Financial Foundations series from 6:30-8:00pm at the WB Community Center, 2106 Klattenhoff Drive. Light refreshments provided by the WBNA.
Session 3 (April 13): Insurance as a Financial Resource
The third session is being lead by Ms. Carmina Eaton. Ms. Eaton is a highly respected local area State Farm agent and a long time member of the Wells Branch community. Carmina and her support team offer a full range of insurance based financial solutions.
- Learn how to better manage the risk factors that can damage your financial foundation
- Discover how various insurance tools can help you plan for the future
- Explore the financial strategies in the ‘Pyramid of Needs”
- Examine the details of long term care insurance vs. other forms of life insurance
- Discover “Hidden Planning Tricks” to help you achieve your financial dreams and goals
As highlighted in the other two sessions, the focus of this program is to educate all age groups on the foundations of personal finance and how to maximize your resources. Nothing will be sold. This is a FREE workshop, offered to the entire Wells Branch community.
- Recommended reading: https://www.statefarm.com/simpleinsights/retirement
- Insurance Needs Calculator: https://www.statefarm.com/insurance/life/resources/life-needs-calculator
- Financial planning tools: https://www.statefarm.com/finances/retirement-plans-iras
If you missed the first 2 sessions, do not worry. You can always catch up! The same team (Senior Tax Advisors) led by Mr. Phillip Capriotti, will be offering their standard educational session on Social Security at the library in Georgetown on April 20. Call 512-833-6557 for more info.