9th Annual WB Garden Guild Tour
Saturday, May 18 • Meet at 9am at WB Community Garden (corner of Town Hill and Single Trace) to begin the tour.
Join us at 9am to sneak a peek behind the fences and see some of the best and most interesting gardens in Wells Branch. Take a look at how neighbors are planting to create an oasis in the shade or a sunny paradise. We’ll visit both vegetable and flower gardens and take away lots of great ideas.
- WB Community Garden | Corner of Town Hill & Single Trace
- Eleanor Brooks | 14535 Donald Drive
- Marlene Counts | 14583 Robert I. Walker
- Heather Poitras | 2010 Gaylord
- Barbara Romero | 2440 Rick Whinery
- Laurie Ruddy | 14971 Doria
- Mava Riley | 15050 Babbling Brook
- Fauzia Dawoodally | 15054 Babbling Brook
- Glen Garey & Noe Gonzales | 14925 Jacks Pond Rd
We will end the tour here with light refreshments and choose the winner of the 2019 Tour.
Thanks to Glen for all of his hard work recruiting new yards and for hosting the social at the end of this year’s tour!
Thanks to all the gardeners whose yards are featured on this year’s tour!