The WBNA Calendar Photo Contest is back!
Attention: The Deadline has been EXTENDED! Please submit your entries by midnight, September 19th! To view current submissions and vote on your favorites, please visit our Facebook Page.
The WBNA is excited to launch the 2022 Calendar Photo Contest. We are so happy to be back! The contest is open to the entire Wells Branch community (you must be a Wells Branch resident to enter.) There are no age limits! We’d love for our young photographers to share their talents. This year’s entries will be displayed at the WB MUD Rec Center, 3000 Shoreline Drive, in the main lobby.
The 2022 contest theme is “Wells Branch: Community Spirit.” Selected photos should reflect aspects of community spirit as seen through the events, people, and places within Wells Branch. Get ready to capture and submit your favorite images of our wonderful neighborhood!
Be sure and vote for your favorite photos at the voting kiosk in the Rec Center lobby. Visit the photo gallery often as the gallery is updated every few days with the latest images. You may vote for 3 photos at a time. Daily voting encouraged!
Basic Contest Guidelines:
- Photo submission DEADLINE has been extended to September 19, 2021.
- Each photographer may submit up to six photos.
- At least 13 photos will be chosen – one for each month and one for the cover.
- Winning month and cover photographers will receive a complimentary calendar and recognition on the WBNA website, Facebook page, and in the WBNA Neighborhood News.
- WBNA reserves the right to adjust any deadline(s).
- The judging panel will be made up of WBNA Board members and others they appoint.
- WBNA shall determine winner eligibility in its sole and absolute discretion. All decisions made by the judges are final.
- Winning photographers for the 2022 calendar contest will be notified by email no later than September 20, 2021.
- 8″ x 10” size. Landscape orientation only.
- The submitting photographer is required to print each photo they submit.
- No editing will be done by the WBNA. All photos will be inserted into a white generic mat for display/judging.
- Photos must be taken within the boundaries of the Wells Branch Neighborhood Association (west of I-35, east of 1325 and between Howard Ln. and Grand Avenue Pkwy.)
- Photos may be scenery, landscapes, people, places, events or activities. It is the responsibility of the individual photographer to attain consent for photos of people.
- Past or current photos may be submitted.
How to Submit Photos
- Print up to six (6) photos per photographer and turn in to the main desk at the WB MUD Rec Center, 3000 Shoreline Dr., in an envelope clearly marked “WBNA Calendar Contest.”
- Multiple entries may be included in one envelope. However, each photo should be accompanied by a completed entry form.
- Please fill out the online photo entry form to submit your images and print for inclusion in the packet.
- Winners must submit a finished high resolution electronic image file.
For Complete Contest Rules, click HERE.
For the Official Entry Form, click HERE.
To Pre-Order your 2022 Calendar, click HERE.