Join us for the Wells Branch Garden Guild’s 6th Annual Garden Tour!
Sneak a peek behind the fences and see some of the best and most interesting gardens in Wells Branch. Take a look at how neighbors are planting to create an oasis in the shade or a sunny paradise. We’ll visit both vegetable and flower gardens and take away lots of great ideas. Meet THIS Saturday, May 21, 8:45am at the Rec. Center, 3000 Shoreline Drive, to carpool. Departure is 9:00am. Plan on spending approximately 20 minutes at each garden, have some discussions, then travel to the next location. If you’re running late, jump in and join the tour at the next site.
Order of Tour:
- View new landscaping at the Rec. Center while gathering to carpool to gardens
- Tracy Simon • 15036 Babbling Brook • “Improvement”
- Patsy Nelson-Farmer • 2302 Rick Whinery • Eclectic, native plants, container and veggies
- Elaine Betterton • 14939 Doria • Ecoscape and vegetable garden
- Vicky Insalata • 14975 Doria • Bird and butterfly friendly native plants
Jennifer Higgins • 14901 Bescott • Large rock patio, disappearing stream, doggiecorral
- Shelley Palmer • 1709 Gaylord • Unusual natives
- Cheryl Gaffaney • 2141 Cervin • Native plants, open back yard with lots of pavers
- Don Harrell • 14533 Donald Drive • Xeriscape sun in front, Xeriscape shade in back
Rachel Lebansky • 14904 Yellowleaf Trail • Bee and butterfly attracting flowers
Community Gardens • Corner of Town Hill & Single Trace • Vegetable gardens
Please join us for the Wells Branch Garden Tour!!
Click HERE for MAP and ROUTE. *Please note: typo in map legend – correct address is 14939 Doria Drive.