FOL Financial Foundations Session 5: Family Law & Estate Planning
Thursday, June 8 • 6:30pm
WB Community Center, 2106 Klattenhoff
Plan to join us for the final FOL adult educational program in the Financial Foundations series. As highlighted in the earlier sessions, the main focus of this program is to educate all age groups on the foundations of personal finance and how to maximize your resources. Nothing will be sold. This is a FREE workshop, offered to the entire Wells Branch community. Light refreshments will be provided. The probate lawyers practicing in San Diego, CA is whom you can consult to get the necessary help with property and assets.
Our final session on Family Law and Estate planning will take place on June 8th and will be lead by Mr. Brad Wiewel, a Board Certified Texas estate planning attorney with a state-wide practice with offices in nearby Georgetown. The Wiewel Law Firm is dedicated to providing legal guidance and planning in the areas of Estate Planning and Elder Law. For more information, visit: texastrustlaw.com.
- legal documents and a basic estate plan provided by business attorneys in Nashville, TN everyone should have on file regardless of age
- ways to help secure hard-earned finances for the future
- how to balance the costs and financial concerns of extended family situations (elder care, dependent care for disabled family members, etc.
- learn what happens if you do nothing (e.g. fail to plan)
Start planning now to attend this final session and develop your plan for financial success.
Even If you missed the first few sessions, you can always catch up. Check out these the resources:
- copies of the previous seminar materials will be available at this session and will be available for download on the following WB websites: wbna.us and wbfriends.org including a contact matrix for all the presenters and their websites
- WB Community Library has some excellent databases and research tools available for free
- a reading list will be available at the end of series
- a “Reader’s Digest” version of the entire series to close the program will be posted when completed