WBNA General Meeting:
2021 Annual Board Elections TONIGHT!
2021 WBNA Program Update and Board Elections
Thursday, March 4, 2021 7:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Virtual “zoom” session: please join us (scroll down for additional details) https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89944216206?pwd=SytlaDgxR09GbXM1VHN5WUVBOVZpZz09
- Meeting ID: 899 4421 6206
- Passcode: 149009
- General welcome and opening remarks
- A short WBNA presentation: Building Community Together
- Introduction of current members running for election, short statements
- Ratification of new Board members, Election, following a call for any other nominations
- Short Q&A session (questions will be taken via phone, chat or email)
- Closing remarks
The WBNA is inviting you to attend a scheduled zoom meeting. Please review the attendance guidelines:
- Please remain on mute, unless you are speaking this limits background noise
- You may simply listen via a phone line (call in numbers listed below)
- If using the web link, you may type questions into the “chat” window
- You may submit questions prior to the session via email: email@example.com
- There will be an open Q & A session prior to the closing remarks
There are seven board member positions, each serving a two year term. Even numbered positions (2, 4 and 6) run on even numbered years and odd numbers (1, 3, 5 and 7) on odd years. There are four positions due for election this year.
In order to cast a vote, you must be a paid WBNA member in good standing. If you haven’t already joined for 2021, please do so via the WBNA square link: https://squareup.com/store/wbna-inc/ (Please be sure and enter a valid email address.)
2020 was a very rough year for everyone and the recent winter storm really pushed all resources to the breaking point. Throughout the past year one aspect remained constant, a true spirit of community and fellowship unique to Wells Branch which served to support the community. At every turn, friends, neighbors and local business small owners reached out to help one another.
Please join the WBNA and help keep Wells Branch strong.
The WBNA Board