8th Annual WB Garden Guild Tour
Saturday, May 19 • Meet at 9am at Joe Lee Johnson Elementary to begin the tour.
Join us at 9am to sneak a peek behind the fences and see some of the best and most interesting gardens in Wells Branch. Take a look at how neighbors are planting to create an oasis in the shade or a sunny paradise. We’ll visit both vegetable and flower gardens and take away lots of great ideas.
- Joe Lee Johnson Elementary | 2800 Sauls Drive | First time on tour!
- Vicky Linsalata | 14975 Doria | Bird and butterfly friendly native plants.
- Cindy Buchanan | 2302 Spring Wagon Lane |Areas of sun, shade and partial shade. Perennials, annuals, drought tolerant and water features in front and back.
- Martha Benson | 14503 Crystal Court | Mixture of sun and shade, sitting rooms, and Asian garden.
- Don Harrell | 14533 Donald Drive |Xeriscape, sun in front and shade in back.
- Eleanor Brooks | 14535 Donald Drive | Backyard retreat with 3 distinct rooms, sun and shade examples of foliage and flowers, English garden. Front yard features orchid tree, perennials and a dry creek bed of rock and stepping stones.
- WB MUD Community Gardens | Corner of Town Hill & Single Trace | Residents’ individual garden plots.
- Tracy Simon | 15036 Babbling Brook | *Front yard only. In transition…grass won’t grow to right of driveway, tree in middle of yard died, sidewalk strip part sun and part shade.
- Jack and Mary Hendren | 14809 Jacks Pond Rd | *Front yard only. Shade garden featuring rock pathway with native plants.
- Jason and Candi Noble | 3520 Ribbon Reef |Raised wicking bed, pergola shade structure.